Sign in to follow this  
WaywardWayfarer

360 Controller Profile Questions

Hello,

First and foremost this is a niche sim that has so far further satiated my simulation needs, which span street sweeping to helicopters. Great work.

I'm using the 360 controller as my joystick to play TOH and though I cannot modify which buttons do what, it's configured perfectly from interacting with the craft to walking around, save for one crucial element of piloting -- ascending and descending.

I was unable to find a key for 360 controls in the options so I tried a number of combinations to figure out ascents and descents.

If a developer would be so kind to post a function map of the 360 controller, I'm sure many would appreciate it. :yay:

Thanks

Left bumper controls decent (lowers throttle) and right bumper controls accent (increases throttle). You might have to hold them in for a second or two before they take effect. Oh, and a little tip: Don't increase your throttle too fast or your helicopter will become seriously unstable and probably tilt to the right and you'll die.

Thanks [fg] though when I get to the customization screen, I'm only able to modify the profile and sensitivty, not the actual controls.

Will try and report Gremling. Maybe I hadn't held them down long enough.

Do not forget you need to click "controller" in the options menu and enable it.