Sign in to follow this  
pura

achieve the target automatically when I pull

Hello everyone my name is Nabil good sailing and jet-needed assistance, I was playing Operation Flashpoint and I meet a lot of trouble when I play. Made in my question there is a solution for the target automatically when I want to target an enemy? Because the jet hit the wrong target was the wicked take the advantage and I die. Thank you thank you was waiting for your reply.:bounce3:

You can target with Tab automatically, like a padlock, and with the radio pressing 2 for targets, there you can get the one that you want

You can also use the mouse and press right click, but seeing your question you look like you were using joystick or something, and I don't know what are you asking about really :P

Hello thank you for the tip!! And your doubt of my question is that I do not use the joystick I play with the keyboard! In fact, my concern is just to ask if there is a solution for the target automatically as GTA San Andreas! Because it's hard for me to target the bad guys when they move too hard a target jet! But it's true what you said your solution solved my problem it can target !!!!! soon

Hello This, in fact its not work when I press tab the target market is not automatic when I shoot the bad guys like gta san Andreas thank you for a solution that can solve my problem