Sign in to follow this  
bus

[COMMON] Gamers

Just wanted to let you know that a new group, [COMMON] gamers is forming. I've put up a small server running 1 mission, a custom infantry centric domination-esque mission of my design, and posted a website @ commongamers.com. I've tried to put a bunch of info on the site explaining what [COMMON] is all about but I'll try to provide a quick summary here in the forums.

A true "clan" or gaming group is much more than just a server and a website, it's a community of like minded gamers and that's what [COMMON] is hoping to become. The idea behind [COMMON] is that there are those of us who:

-Like a hint of realism in our gameplay

-Want some organization in how we play the game

-Are not able to manage the added weight of military realism

-Have normal demands on our time away from the computer

What I'm trying to do is to put together a community of players, doesn't matter how small or large, that are flexible, enjoy playing ArmA in a tactical fashion and aren't looking to re-invent the traditional milsim wheel. [COMMON] has no attendance requirements. We place no limitations on what or how many other groups you participate in and you don't have to "wear" the tags. [COMMON] isn't about enforcing a set of rules...it's about providing a relaxed framework for enjoying ArmA with like similarly minded gamers.

Keep in mind, [COMMON] is brand spanking new so we can't provide the services that some of the larger more established clans offer (multiple servers, teamspeak, huge overly involved rank structures) and we're not necessarily looking to. Again, the size of the community isn't what's important to [COMMON], it's the quality of the members.

There's more information on the website, commongamers.com, if you're interested.

Thanks for your time,

Bus