Sign in to follow this  
Arcto

no entry .profilepathdefault error on trying to launch

Hey guys,

I have owned arma2 and then OA and the DLC since all were released. All of these work perfectly.

However when I try to load TOH from the .exe in its folder I get the following error message box pop up "no entry .profilepathdefault"

The game then tries to load and crashed before splash screens even come up. Any ideas?

Thanks!

use the "Launch TKOH Community Preview" shortcut thats in the root A2OA folder

e.g. X:\\\\\\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Launch TKOH Community Preview.lnk

don't launch with the takeonhpreview.exe thats in X:\\\\\\arma 2 operation arrowhead\tkoh_preview\

HOW TO INSTALL, RUN & UPDATE THE COMMUNITY PREVIEW:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To install for the first time, run the preview EXE to apply the setup automatically (you may be prompted to choose your exact version in some occasions). To update, you must un-install and install once more.

* This will install all preview content to a mod folder "tkoh_preview"

* To launch TKOH Community Preview, you must use the shortcut "Launch TKOH Community Preview". This is located in the main game directory.

* Note, you can always run your Arma2 OA final version in the main Arma2 OA folder if you use default application shortcuts, start menu or run the regular arma2OA.exe without the preview mod folder.

Extra information: you can configure your TKOH Community Preview to include other mods, etc.

* To launch custom mods, just make make sure that in your ArmA shortcut start-up target line:

- You are running the takeonhpreview.exe.exe from your "tkoh_preview" folder.

- You have "tkoh_preview" in your modfolder as in -mod=tkoh_preview

example: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead\tkoh_preview\takeonhpreview.exe.exe" -mod=tkoh_preview

- Make sure the shortcut's "Start In" section refers to main "ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead" main working folder and NOT "ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead/tkoh_preview"

example: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead"

readme in TKOH_Community_Public_Build_#####.zip Edited by b101_uk
readme info

Thanks for your reply.

I just realized that about 5 mins ago. Thanks

/noob