Sign in to follow this  
thakingari

Help. Arma 2 Free Minimize problem?!?!?

Hey, I got the new Arma 2 Free ( Arma 2 expect lower resolutions and less features) And I had no problems with it but today all of a sudden their has been some problems in which Arma 2 minimizes to desktop without me prompting it. I've tried a couple things, like using the task manager to move Arma 2 to front. Tried restarting Arma and my computer! Please Help. By the way, it minimizes every few seconds/minutes.

This thread is in the wrong section of the forum. There is a Arma2 Free section this should have been posted to. You will get better feedback if posted in the right spot.

Make sure you desktop resolution is at its natural state. (whatever resolution your monitor can max out at is the natural state.) Then run Arma2 at the same resolution in game. Also run both resolution settings in the game at the same resolution.

For example... If your display is a 1080hd monitor then...

Natural Desktop Res= 1920x1080

Interface Res= 1920x1080

3d Res= 1920x1080

Hope this helps.

*Also make sure you have windows auto update turned off.

*Get gamebooster to shutdown any unnecessary processes running in the background and it will also free up your memory as well.

*Turn off or completely remove any firewall or anti-virus as well cause they can randomly suck down massive resources and cause your game to minimize as well.

Edited by AJAX420

Thanks, sorry for posting in the wrong section.

*EDIT* Can you give me a link to that section of the forums. I can't seem to find it.

Edited by thakingari