Sign in to follow this  
nightsins

.:HaXS:. Clan Recruiting

haxsnew.jpg

About Me

A little about me - I have been into competitive gaming for quite some time now - anyone remember The Zone or MPlayer? Ya that old. The clan I was in for 6 years has just recently broken up so I've decided to start new and created HaXS.

Myself, along with 2 other leaders are in the military and we feel we can bring a higher level of play to Arma 2:CO/OA for our members. Whether it's tactics or haste operations we hope to develop a strong comradeship with our teammates.

Briefing

HaXS is not entirely or strictly a gaming clan for Arma. We already have a solid non-competitive and competitive PS3 squads. HaXS will cater to the competitive and the not-so-competitive. HaXS will focus on teamwork, comradeship and submitting squads to represent us at the highest levels of tournaments and ladders.

Positions

There are several different type of positions available ranging from Competitive Gamer (ladders/tournaments) and Gamers - avg joes in training. Details on these positions can be found on the forums : HaXS.org

I am also looking for:

- Admins for the ventrilo server, websites, forums and webservers.

- CO-Leaders to assist in running XBOX and PC divisions.

Requirements

Now for the fun part - Requirements.

Most of the requirements can be found on the clan's website, but there are 3 requirements I will stress now.

1. Active - participate in the clan. There is no time requirement.

2. Have a sense of humor and be part of the team.

3. Read number 2 again

Benefits

- Your own free website, email and webspace upon request

- Clan TS3 and Ventrilo privledges (200 slot)

- If you need a new video card, a microphone, or anything in relation to being in our clan, we will most certainly help you out!

- Access to restricted content

- Reliable & Trustworthy Team

With that being said, visit HaXS.org for more information!