Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Problem: lip movement synchronises with setacctime

Hello,

is there a way to change the speed of an animation? Because I have the following problem.

I have found a terrific animation that I can use for a man that is talking. Unfortunately his body movement is too fast. My idea was to reduce it by using setacctime and slowing it down to 80%. Now the lip movement consequently is slowed down too. The resulting problem is that the lips dont synchronise anymore with the words the person is saying (cause the sound file itself is still played at normal speed).

I tried compensating this by increasing the the speed of the lip file in my audio programm. I see an effect but the result is still bad.

I also tried to increase the lip movement by using the third parameter of the "say" command. But it is effectles.

man say ["sound",5,1.2];

Is there any other way I can seperate the speed of the lip file from the setacctime command? This would logically be the most accurate solution.

However this is only for a movie and not some sort of complex mission , so there is no problem with using a "dirty" workaround.

Any help would be warmly welcome.

Edited by Albert Schweitzer