Sign in to follow this  
M.Evans

DIH Radio installation.

Hello Bohemia Interactive.

I am having the hardest time installing this little script. It is DIH Radio. Here is the link http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9195#comments The problem i am having is it says

How to implement DIH RADIO in your mission:

1) copy the DIH_RADIO folder that comes with the download to your mission's folder

2) Add the following line to the end of your init.sqf: ' execVM "DIH_radio\DIH_init_radio.sqf"; '

3) Add the following include to your description.ext: ' #include "DIH_radio\DIH_configSounds.cpp" ' (NOTE: if

you have defined class CfgSounds in your description.ext already, you have to add the custom DIH_RADIO

sounds manually.).

Problem is my mission does not yet have a description.ext or an init.sqf. I am new to arma 2 editing and my old.exts and .sqf's from ARMA do not work with ARMA 2. Could you link me a standard complete template of a general description.ext and a init.sqf for Arma 2? it would be much appreciated. and what would be even better if if you could just post them with the codes needed already in there. Just so i could copy and paste it in there. OR if you dont do that anything else would be nice.

Thank you.

just copy init.sqf and description.ext from any other mission, or download arma edit from armaholic and create them in there.

Also you can just save a text file as init.sqf and description.ext, but think you need to do something to allow those formats saved in text editor.

I will try that and get back to you, I knew about the first part but the Arma edit thing i did not try.

Well i have created a Briefing, and description but i cannot create an init.sqf.

Edited by M.Evans