Sign in to follow this  
KillerBunny

AI Behaving wierdly

The AI refuses to drive ANYTHING and they delay my orders A LOT, when I try to order medic to heal for example he acts like he were in Stealth or Danger stance, walks to the other side of where I am and then keeps standing up and going prone randomly.

I've tried giving them different commands, asking them nicely and changing the stance then changing back but nothing seems to work.

This didn't happen before.

Is this something new you noticed after the latest patch? Or just the flaws of the game in general?

The AI refuses to drive ANYTHING and they delay my orders A LOT, when I try to order medic to heal for example he acts like he were in Stealth or Danger stance, walks to the other side of where I am and then keeps standing up and going prone randomly.

I've tried giving them different commands, asking them nicely and changing the stance then changing back but nothing seems to work.

This didn't happen before.

Historically medics have always behaved like this when there are enemies around. I was hoping the latest patch would improve things. Seems not

Is this something new you noticed after the latest patch? Or just the flaws of the game in general?

I never noticed the AI behaving like this, I don't know if this is something with new patches but I didn't play ArmA 2 for a year, and only recently started playing it again but I'm pretty sure the AI didn't react like this, they take more than a minute to board a vehicle or to heal and it's really bothering me.

I'm used to the way AI in ArmA 2 works so I would have noticed if the AI acted like this in the past.