Sign in to follow this  
-TW-Fox

A different grounded problem

I've got a problem in this Red Hammer mission as well.

I get to the repair truck, the cutscene comes in and it lands and repairs without any problem and informs me of the convoy I have to take out.

It then puts me back to the chopper, at 400 feet (Think its feet?) above the see, but it just careers down into the sea and I'm not sure I'm even able to control it. My retry point is just before it plunges into the sea. Auto hover has no effect.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TW]Fox @ May 17 2002,15:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've got a problem in this Red Hammer mission as well.

I get to the repair truck, the cutscene comes in and it lands and repairs without any problem and informs me of the convoy I have to take out.

It then puts me back to the chopper, at 400 feet (Think its feet?) above the see, but it just careers down into the sea and I'm not sure I'm even able to control it. My retry point is just before it plunges into the sea. Auto hover has no effect.<span id='postcolor'>

Isn't this the same thing as before?

Just turn the engine off and pull upward and once u gain control turn the engine on

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanVagabond @ May 20 2002,05:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, the chopper is swimming in this case instead of crashing.<span id='postcolor'>

My chopper would have swum had it reached the sea.