Sign in to follow this  
goons21

From Hell 1.57

I am running 1.57 and am not sure what do once I've "located" the pilot. He just lays there and I don't receive credit for completing the task, thus the mission does not advance. Am I missing something or is this still buggy?

Just making sure if you know that "From Hell" mission is replaced by "Sandstorm" if you are good enough in "Open Season".

Actually in "Open Season" crashing your Helicopter to friendly territory instead of enemy territory is enough to get to "Sandstorm" instead of "From Hell". So no perfection needed like in that screenshot.

Can't help with "From Hell" mission since I never wanted to go there, but just wanted to make sure you know there is this option of choosing.

Make sure you walk over to him close enough for the conversation to occur. Once you notify HQ that you've rescued him his Apache is supposed to come, land, and he gets in it to help support the assault.

Thanks for the comments to you both.

I'm going to give it another shot and see if the Apache comes. I've had the conversation with him about him being able to walk, etc. and he just lays there. I've even left the area for 10 minutes and come back and he's still there; no apache.

If it doesn't work on the second playthrough, I'll crash land in friendly territory just to get through the mission.

Thanks again.