Sign in to follow this  
Meath

3 Bugs in Harvest Red-Baldands

i'm patched to 1.57

1: I don't get paid for every kill or every bunker captured. i do get paid for every command bunker captured though.

2: i'm having trouble with squad members getting stuck in bunkers. when i order them out they just walk from one end to the other.

3: the second evidence mission (presumably) doesn't work. when i cap Novy i leave the apc there then cap Stary. when i return to the apc there are 2 civvies standing next to the apc. the only dialog is coops saying something like "stop there, don't come any closer". i waited a while and they didn't come any closer or do anything else so i capped them both and the mission ended because of murder.

on a side note, just to vent my frustration, i realized during this mission that the bullet penetration in this game is about as realistic as a blond asian. i can't shoot through i piece of sheet metal or a wood plank with a 5.45x39mm when i should be able to do it with a 9x18mm! even with a suppressor! i'm surprised i can shoot through a chain-link fence in this "simulator"!

Edited by Meath
patch info

2: i'm having trouble with squad members getting stuck in bunkers. when i order them out they just walk from one end to the other.

Same here. Razor Team members seem to get confused in bunkers of Badlands and Dogs Of War. Escpecially the main bunkers. Order them all to stop before going there yourself is the best advice I can give.

3: the second evidence mission (presumably) doesn't work. when i cap Novy i leave the apc there then cap Stary. when i return to the apc there are 2 civvies standing next to the apc. the only dialog is coops saying something like "stop there, don't come any closer". i waited a while and they didn't come any closer or do anything else so i capped them both and the mission ended because of murder.

For me those civilains came with white car when I was in crossroad between Stary Sobor and Vysnoye. Do not leave before they have came or triggering might bug for you. If you need to defend while waiting for them. Do it in the first stongpoint that is closest to southeast. I didn't even have to capture whole Stary Sobor, just that stongpoint.

this "simulator"!

After playing various simulators in the past, I would define this game as adventurous tactical shooter with some simulator elements. Great game still.