Sign in to follow this  
PhobosAres

OA Crown Victoria/Police mod?

I was wondering if anyone ported the Crown victoria mod from Arma 2 to Operation Arrowhead. I was thinking of using them for on-base military police units.

The question is: Can they be ported if they are not released for OA?

Operation Arrowhead uses the same engine as ArmA 2 but different character class names (This is why you'd get the "Bad Vehicle Type" error). You should be able to place the Crown Vic down under Empty>Cars or a similar path.

I don't have the said addon but I'm sure it's the same, just like all the others.

Edit: I forgot which section this was in but:

§8) Post in the right forum

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator.

I'm not meaning to back-seat moderate but it keeps the place tidy. :)

Kind Regards

Moose

Edited by MissileMoose

Oh, sorry.. I though this was the right place. Also, I am not a experienced modder, I usually just place files where they need to go and hope it all works out.. I imagine that isn't the case. I dug into the people who made this "american law enforcement" mod, and they said on armaholic that it is compatible with OA. Yet when I create a folder + addon folder and go into the editor, I cannot find and place the police cars.

Is there some special tool or something I need to work with to get it in correctly?

Hi again,

I suggest you take a look at this, as I assume that you're not activating the addon folder.

I'll also recommend a game launcher, I use Alpinestars, it's pretty much fool proof. :p

If you need any more help then you could message me.

-Moose