Sign in to follow this  
ZombieDawgs

PMC not registering on steam

Hello BI forums,

A few weeks ago, around christmas time, I bought ARMA2:PMC but never got the chance to play it (graphics card copped out) but today when I tried to play it, it says I only have the lite version - dispite having it on my steam games list.

I can launch up ARMA2:CO, ARMA2 and ARMA2:OA perfectly fine but when I try to play PMC I'm stuck with the low-resolution textures, amongst other things (lite).

Can you advise me please?

I have tried:

Re-installing

Verifying game integrity

Defragmentation

You've posted in the wrong forums.

Anyway, have you actually installed PMC? When you buy it it should put a shortcut in your Steam library. Run this once to install it.

Also, I assume you're already aware, but the Steam DLC only works with Steam versions of the game, so make sure you have ArmA 2:OA on Steam.

You've posted in the wrong forums.

Anyway, have you actually installed PMC? When you buy it it should put a shortcut in your Steam library. Run this once to install it.

Also, I assume you're already aware, but the Steam DLC only works with Steam versions of the game, so make sure you have ArmA 2:OA on Steam.

Did you honestly need to ask that?

Stop talking to me like I'm a neanderthal just because of my join date, I have all ARMA2s on steam, and I have ran the setup - but it still didn't work.

Welcome to the forums. Please search next time before posting. This section is not for Arma 2, it's for Armed Assault. Please be careful about where you post next time.