Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Civilian firearm addons

Is anyone making civilian fireams as addons, for the resistance to use. At the moment the only one is the Kozlice. How about some bolt action and lever action hunting rifles, maybe pump action shotgun too. I mean, just look at all the forests on the islands, people must be hunting there!

Maybe a high powered bolt action with a scope could function as the resistance sniper weapon.

Just a thought.

Yep i'm working on some restistance weapons, expect a smg and AR soon. The smg is almost ready, but the my AR requires a little more moddeling skills than i have at the moment.

My mod (Operation:Stuph) is making a Benelli shotgun. We are still recruiting, but the 3D modelling is done. We will probably need some textureres and config.ccp er's before it can be released, though (although I may be able to do the config.ccp myself)

In any case, there is an upcoming Benelli shotgun, which could probably be used as a civillian weapon as well as West. And It will be a lot better than the Kozlice, a real, high powered shotgun.