Sign in to follow this  
Venom90210

ARMA2 Campaign Save Games Not Working

Hi,

3 of my friends and I are trying to play ARMA2 Harvest Red campaign co-op multiplayer. We are all on the current Steam version of ARMA2 and I am the host.

However, the saved games do not appear to be loading. If the mission fails, and I choose resume, it loads from the first autosave and the mission can only be started from the beginning. If I choose revert, I see a list of recent save games, but if I select one....it goes back to the mission select menu and once again I can only start from the beginning.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there any fix?

I've got the same problems and i'm not playing on steam. just normal dvd.

I also had a thread but nobody seems to have to same problems..

Also in my own campaign it doesn't loading..

yeah, got that too, a while ago, with non steam version, really often, and now on steam again the same shit.

I hate companies selling most buggy stuff for lots of money and then not even bothering in fixing the errors.

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

I hate companies selling most buggy stuff for lots of money and then not even bothering in fixing the errors.

http://www.arma2.com/index.php?Itemid=20&option=com_rokdownloads&view=folder〈=en

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82

If you paid more for Arma 2 than your average Call of Duty purchase then you got scammed (not to say I don't think Arma 2 is worth more than it is sold for). Compared to every other game out there these days, Arma 2 sells mostly everywhere for cheap.