Sign in to follow this  
kamikaziii

Driving Wheel on ArmA2 or OA/CO

Hi

Since i just found some old topics about this, and i'm going to buy a G27 (i hope), i would like to ask...

If now ArmA2/OA/CO supports "Analogue turning" for driving wheels. Since i don't have no wheel to test...

Thanks for the future help :yay:

It works, I've run a racing wheel with the game before, makes driving stuff like Humvees a lot easier. It's amazing how much easier it is to drive quickly and avoid obstacles with a wheel.

It works, I've run a racing wheel with the game before, makes driving stuff like Humvees a lot easier. It's amazing how much easier it is to drive quickly and avoid obstacles with a wheel.

Cool! I asked, because i remember to see some videos that it would turn like it does on keyboard (digital, not analog).

Thanks!

If you have such a wheel make sure to have logitech gaming software always on or always off because it calibrates the wheel differently than windows. (I found out because every time I'd get in a car it'd start going backwards, thought it was fade or something...

If I'm not mistaken, there is some input lag when using a joystick (or wheel) to control steering...

My suggestion is to map your left/right axes onto the 'Turn More Left/Right' actions, instead of the default 'Turn Left/Right' ones.. that should give you an increase in responsiveness...

Cheers