Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

OPERATION FLASHPOINT P3D HACKED!!!!

I have this importer too. If you tip in a searching machine "gmax importer" you will find sides where you can download it.

But this isn't that problem I'm already looking for the P3d-->Obj transformer.

unnhuh interesting to tell us u have it and dont tell us now .....Anyways i was looking for the Hex Editor and tripped across the program that finally worked...I GOT THE HEX EDIT PROGRAM NOW and now i am gonna edit the OH58 into a sheriffs heli with a searchlight instead of a gun if my team gets it right and the scripts right we should have the first succesful police heli w/searchlight for ofp..........Soo be on the lookout in 2002 Spring....Thnks for all the tips just get the Hex Editor that costs 69.99 See ya all

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Grufty on 11:25 am on Dec. 30, 2001

I have this importer too. If you tip in a searching machine "gmax importer" you will find sides where you can download it.

But this isn't that problem I'm already looking for the  P3d-->Obj transformer.

<span id='postcolor'>

You cant fidn one Cuz a p3d is an embed .obj file. YOu need to dissemble the p3d in a dissembler and after edit it to transform the file into .obj

But i see some Czech wwords that I dont know hwat they mean so im stuck there smile.gif

nope the p3d was encrypted i decrypeted it than used hex edit to edit the file names did a few modifications and viola got it in gmax finally looking at all the nice models

Now edit the models, put them back in the game.

Then seee if they work, If they do...

Tell us how you did it.

And I like closing threads and post restricting people. So let's not have too much fun, shall we? smile.gif

Closing smile.gif