Sign in to follow this  
del-tako

Play OFP online for the first time.

Hi everybody!

So, yeah. I'm not very good at explaining things, so I'll keep this short. I've playing this game since sometime around 2003~, but never tried the MP part. My problem - if you can call it that - is I'm in love with GRAA and ECP and I don't want to play vanilla OFP. These mods don't change the gameplay far too much, but I can imagine that they're incompatible with most servers out there. Am I rite? I also want to know whether the servers are newbie friendly or not, because I'm always afraid (AFRAAAID!!) of playing with people online for the first time.

Sorry for my horrible English.

//Thanks in advance.

-DelTako, out!

[Edit]

Oh, come on people! I know I'm probably expecting too much, but is this forum really this inactive? A simple answer on my two questions would be appreciated:)

-DelTako, out!

Edited by del-tako

I have the same problem. I have played ofp SP from time to time since years, but i never tried playing multiplayer. I loved GRAA + ECP, but last time I've tried FFUR2007 and for me it's way better compilation of mods. :) Back to subject, I'm also interested in playing multiplayer, but I won't move anywhere without FFUR2007... ;D

If you want to play online the best bet is to start with something like the LOL clan as they have public servers. I've never been on them myself as of yet though so I'm not sure what they use. My own clan dosn't use any modifications other than a few addons to depict the British army so we're probably no where near what your after.