Sign in to follow this  
braincrush

cargoindex and other things ...

is there a list of vehicle cargo index anywhere ? im trying to put 12 people in the Navy blackhawk , but 4 of them are left outside even though there is still one free bench (ive tried its possible to sit on it).

second thing is : how can i check that all the players on the server are inside certain vehicle ?

and the final (probably the biggest problem) is it possible to force ai pilot to land exactly on the waypoint ? i have a very small beach (one of the rocks of the Utes shore) its perfectly fine to touch down there but ai always go bit off and drops the troops into the water 2-3 meters from the point.

1. Yes, there is. :) http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=107419

{_x in vehicle} count playableUnits == count playableUnits

3. Put an invisible helipad where you want the helo to land at. You might still have some problems getting it perfect if it's a really small area, but when told to land they'll land on a helipad rather than the waypoint spot.

awesome ! someone should stick that post with indexes , the search doesnt work that well unfortunately , i was searching for "cargo index" and it return with lots of irrelevant posts :(

anyways , thanks a lot for the answer ;)

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

{_x in vehicle} count playableUnits == count playableUnits

could you explain that code bit more ? maybe how to put it in the trigger condition ? for example i want to check if all the players are in cargo before heli take off ?

It could go in a trigger condition, or a waypoints condition or a waitUntil in a script.