Sign in to follow this  
Dubliner

Manhatten mission

Hi

I'm stuck on the Manhatten mission and need help

- Where are the smugglers? I'm up and down roads looking for these guys

- 3 sentry camps - I can find 2 but no sign of the 3rd camp

- Evidence of atrocities - I found the hangings and the girl shot, but the tasks say I only found 1. Am I missing something?

Please help

Thanks in advance

their is one sentry camp on the hill with a radio station northeast of the northern most airport. another is found in the castle of the biggest search zone. i think your missing the second one in the biggest search zone. its somewhere south in the trees or is it the middle i cant remember exactly where it is, but they will start shooting when your close. i kept finding the smugglers near a truck in the northwest part of the country.

Keep driving around the orange areas, you will get shot at and chase after the shooters as they flee. They will often flee back to the camp at some point. You may have to do a lot of driving.

Take the LAV, chase after and engage enemy and let AI do the shooting. Eventually you will come upon the camps. Beware of RPG gunners! The big, huge base usually materializes around the Dam after you eliminate the camps.

The smugglers are always in or around a white "Coyota" pickup truck. If you engage them they will typically shoot back. If you are not sure if a car is civilian and need to stop it with non-lethal force, shoot out its tires and it should stop. If it does not, and/or its occupants emerge armed, consider that an invitation to use deadly force.

Edited by MissionCreep