Sign in to follow this  
Admiral-1

2 tiny island map bit too east biased

Just got done playing the custom map 2 tiny islands.

Lot's of prople play this map seems to me though the East have a BIG avantage in being able to fly those hinds while the west has nothing to field against them.

Last night a couple of skilled hind pilots simply hovered over both islands blowing everyone away. Wasn't pretty.

Playing west was kinda frustrating too.

Know this thread has really no bearing on anything, just felt like getting it out.

i've never played/heard of it but that sounds pretty lame and boring

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 02 2002,16:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i've never played/heard of it but that sounds pretty lame and boring<span id='postcolor'>

i've played it and i can vouch for this comment.

Guest Titanium

I play this map a lot and I like it. and i guess you play a differenet version cause on what i play there are Mi17's not hinds. and the Mi17's only get a 30mm cannon or an mgun, its rockets are stripped. And wests best advantage is that it can go to thee tip of the peninsula and pick off outgoing choppers with the vulcan. of cours dont fire into the spawn cause then thats base raping. But even as west its quite simple. If you find that there are good chopper pilots hovering over the island. Pick up an AA look towards island, lock the chopper and fire away. Fire till it drops then head on over there. Or you can take the cessna and destroy stuff. ( I love using the GBU's to strip bomb the islands)