Sign in to follow this  
Jason-Alaska

3d stereoscopic glasses and ofp

I just reciently got a pair of 3D glasses from E Dimensional and they are awesome! The 3d is amazing!

I do need some help from my fellow OFP troop members who own a pair of these awesome toys. I'm having trouble adjusting the gun sight so I can shoot accuratly.

I've got the convergence(?) adjusted so I only see one rifle but the sights in each eye are off. Anyone have suggestions for a configuration of OFP?

I have found a great and helpful (All be it small) community of people using the glasses and it has helped. It's located here for others with 3d Glasses. Stereovision.Net

Thanks for any and all help you can provide me. These glasses are great and I bought them specificly for OFP because of all the ads I've seen around the different OFP sites, so I figured someone else must have a pair of 3D glasses as well. Or maybe I'm the only sucker to buy a pair?  wink.gif

Again, thanks for the help.

I was just about to order a pair, but it would have cost me aobut $200 because i live in australia and the price was $70 or so on the site and then with shipping another $40 and thats in american dollars so i think i might get them if i see them around here

title.jpg

Unfortunately you couldn't be expected to know (cause the goddamn forum search is busted ) but there was like 5 topics about these glasses about 3 weeks ago.

broken? i'm relieved actually i thought i just sucked at searching

Glad it's not just me doing something wrong in the searches. I'll look around more to see if I can find those other posts.

Even though I am having problems with the settings the 3D is amazing! If you're debating getting them they do have a money back guarantee if your not happy with them for any reason.

I live in Alaska which is LIKE another country to some outside Alaska companies and they only offered Express shipping ($60) to Alaska. I contacted them and they set it up to send it through regular mail. Email them and ask, cant hurt. Saved me $45!!!

Also if you do order through, E Dimensional, on the order page put in the promotional code #6874 and get another $5 bucks off your order. (available to anyone)  tounge.gif

Thanks for the help. I'll look around the forums some more for others with 3D glasses