Sign in to follow this  
Ravoll

Gamespy dead again

Hi All,

Have seen nothing in the threads about the "Gamespy" move to new server or what ever they did.Read 5 days ago that they were moving and change over would take about 6 hours.That was 5 days ago.Gamespy in OFP has not worked since.What's the deal? Did they get changed over?Are they still working on it,or have they dumped OFP all together?

Please have patience before crying out doom, and use OFPmonitor instead.

Also this doesn't really not warrant new thread.

STGN

Was'nt crying doom.Was just wondering,since 6 hours turned into 5 days.Did'nt know if it was maybe a problem on my end.And what good is OFP monitor if my game has no connection to the internet?Can see games all day but can't connect through OFP .

Sorry if I offended by starting a new thread.:confused:

Won't happen again!

Edited by Ravoll

Open multiplayer and press REMOTE then type in the server address and voila no need for gamespy.

You did not offend me, I just think you should have posted in the thread already discussing gamespy just a couple of days ago.

By all means please make new threads if you wanna discus something but try to use existing ones about the topic if they are already there and current, makes it much easier for others when searching for answers not to have to look through a lot of threads.

STGN

There's already a discussion about this in the multiplayer section.