Sign in to follow this  
andysfile

Unloading only some from heli

I want to have a helicopter land, unload a weapons team, fly to the next insertion point, unload a sniper group. I know how to make a helicopter land and work with helipad objects but I can only get everybody or nobody to unload when landing.

Anyone? :p

Try the wiki for EJECT and getOut commands, and name each group (in the wiki, too, IE, in leader init box... NameOfGroup = group this). Then at the waypoint where you want a certain group to get out, command them to with 'whatever' comand and group name, for that waypoint.

NOTE: I have had no success with any of 'those' commands to get AI out (of a helo) on a little demo I made. :confused:

Edited by CyOp

Here's a demo mission that shows an AI helo picking up two separate AI groups (sniper team and MG team) taking them to two different locations and automatically dropping them off, then flying away. All while the player watches. Enjoy!

Thanks both of you :) My problem was partially caused by thinking groupthis was one word. I don't know what the _x means in the demo mission but it works now anyway :D