Sign in to follow this  
xoroku

Arma 2: Combined operations not showing bullet count and zeroing

I have the box version of arma 2 and the steam version of OA.

When playing arma 2 I see the bullet count on the top right corner of the screen correctly.

When playing OA I see the bullet count and the zeroing on the top right corner of the screen correctly.

However, when running combined operations from steam, I do not see either the bullet count, nor the zeroing number. Everything else is working fine and the zeroing is in fact working but the numbers are not showing up.

I am not using any mods.

This screenshot should give you more information as to what is exactly is not appearing on the screen.

http://img37.imageshack.us/i/arma2oa2010080923522862.png/

Thank you in advance.

Yes my drivers are up to date.

I have tried to replace _runA2CO.cmd in my steam files and then verifying the game cashe intergrity(the game cache was clean). But this didn't change anything

After trying more weapons, I have realised that not only weapons do not show numbers but vehicles too. It seems the whole ammo count extension of the game is absent.

I don't know what to make of this as the extension used to show ammo and zeroing is the same one used in OA and it works fine in it. I think the merging of both games is to blame rather than one game in particular so your assumption of _runCO.cmd being outdated may have been right. However the solution provided didn't fix my problem.

This bug is not game breaking, I will just have to test my memory while playing :p

Make sure ArmA2 has the latest 1.07 patch. Had the same thing and installing the patch fixed it for me.

I have reinstalled and patched arma 2 1.00 to 1.07 and this fixed the problem.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!