Sign in to follow this  
kevaskous

Custom maps

it seems loading custom maps as addons is not working for me. i used six updater to sync maps to my server and they refuse to load. ACE and CAA1 work fine, I have since uncapped the open file limit in my server, no change, any reason they would not load? They are all tolower'd and chmod/chown'd.

Ubuntu 64bit with uncapped filelimits

nice -n -12 ./server -port=2302 -name=ZyG Arma 2 Priv -config=server.cfg -cfg=arma2.cfg -profiles=default -mod=@cba\;@ace\;@acex\;@acex_pla\;@acex_sm\;x\oac\oac_core;x\caa1\arma_campaign_animations\;x\caa1\arma_objects\;x\caa1\arma_objectscti\;x\caa1\arma_plantsautumn\;x\caa1\arma_plantsclassic\;x\caa1\arma_vehiclefeatures\;x\caa1\arma_vehicles\;x\caa1\arma_worldintros\;x\caa1\arma_worlds\;x\caa1\extra_worlds\;x\caa1\qg_objects\;x\caa1\qg_worlds\;@zcommon_ace\;@fran_quesh_kibrul\;@fran_sbrodj\;@isla_duala\;@japahto\;@kulima\;@mbg_kellu\;@namalsk\;@panthera\;@sap_everon\;@warfxparticles

Server mod line

Also the spaces if they show up are not actually there in the mod line.

Edited by Kevaskous

I'm seriously about to give up on this, I cannot for the life of me get custom maps to load, no matter what i do, I've already reinstalled the server 5 times.

use ""

-mod="@cba\;@ace\;@acex\;@acex_pla\;@acex_sm\;x\oac\oac_core;x\caa1\arma_campaign_animations\;x\caa1\arma_objects\;x\caa1\arma_objectscti\;x\caa1\arma_plantsautumn\;x\caa1\arma_plantsclassic\;x\caa1\arma_vehiclefeatures\;x\caa1\arma_vehicles\;x\caa1\arma_worldintros\;x\caa1\arma_worlds\;x\caa1\extra_worlds\;x\caa1\qg_objects\;x\caa1\qg_worlds\;@zcommon_ace\;@fran_quesh_kibrul\;@fran_sbrodj\;@isla_duala\;@japahto\;@kulima\;@mbg_kellu\;@namalsk\;@pan thera\;@sap_everon\;@warfxparticles"

Ok I will try that, it's also worth noting that without caa1 at all, the server does indeed load all the maps, and that i also get alot of "No message recieved" after playing for random periods of time, everyone randomly gets it on my server.

Close this thread, problem solved, either CAA1 or command line being too long was cauign the issue.