@sykocrazy, great mod, i have gutted the pylon system to reduce the amount of pylons needed as we want the weapons system to feel like the cup little bird but much prefer the melb helicopter. I Have made the Cup little bird miniguns default since they are "cooler", and added ace missile guidance for a few weapons the one problem i have left which is a QOL thing is i want to now delete the extra pylons from the menu that i have made never be able to hold anything but empty but it causes all pylons to lose position and be stacked at one location when i delete all the empty pylons, any tips?       Edit:
Desired look   except it causes the helicopter mounts to go to a singular location:       code block causing the desired outcome with the unexpected sideeffect: // Melb Heli class MELB_base : Helicopter_Base_H { class Components; class Turrets; }; class MELB_AH6M : MELB_base { class Turrets : Turrets { class CopilotTurret; } class Components : Components { class TransportPylonsComponent { class pylons { class R_Rockets_12x; class R_Rockets_4x; class R_Rockets_3x; class R_HellfireRack_R_slot; class R_HellfireRack_L_slot; class L_HellfireRack_R_slot; class L_HellfireRack_L_slot; class L_Rockets_3x; class L_Rockets_4x; class L_Rockets_12x; }; }; }; }; class DRAGONFLY : MELB_AH6M { class Components: Components { class TransportPylonsComponent { UIPicture = "melb\data\ui\melb_eden_ca.paa"; class pylons { class R_Pylon { hardpoints[] = {"RightMount_MELB"}; attachment = "CUP_PylonPod_19Rnd_CRV7_FAT_M"; maxweight = 200; UIposition[] = {0.125,0.4}; }; delete R_Rockets_3x; delete R_Rockets_4x; delete R_Rockets_12x; delete R_HellfireRack_R_slot; delete R_HellfireRack_L_slot; class R_Minigun: R_Pylon { hardpoints[] = {"Right_MinigunMount_MELB"}; attachment = "Pylon_R_GUN_MELB_CUSTOM"; priority = 5; maxweight = 100; UIposition[] = {0.225,0.325}; }; class L_Minigun: R_Minigun { hardpoints[] = {"Left_MinigunMount_MELB"}; attachment = "Pylon_L_GUN_MELB_CUSTOM"; UIposition[] = {0.415,0.325}; }; delete L_HellfireRack_R_slot; delete L_HellfireRack_L_slot; delete L_Rockets_3x; delete L_Rockets_4x; delete L_Rockets_12x; class L_Pylon: R_Pylon { hardpoints[] = {"LeftMount_MELB"}; UIposition[] = {0.4925,0.4}; mirroredMissilePos = 1; }; }; class presets { class empty { displayName = "empty"; attachment[] = {}; }; delete M260HE_M134; delete M260HE_M134_GAU; delete GAU_M134_DAGR; delete Hellfires; }; }; }; }; it appears that the pylons have relative positions to each other so deleting one causes them to collapse in. I have attempted things like scope = 0; to no effect,