ILBE (Improved Load Bearing Equipment) is a United States Marine Corps program that included among other things a load carriage equipment. From that program I want to present the Assault Pack with the default TGAR RT-1523G(SINGCARS) radio. The aim of this small addon is to provide a fitting backpack radio for the RHS United States Marine Corps faction.

Version: 1.2.2

Download: Click me! ~ 36 MB (TFAR version)
Steam workshop  ~ 36 MB (TFAR version) Click me! ~ 30 MB (ACRE version) Images:
i.imgur.com/hAGmHRi.png
i.imgur.com/N0eyii8.jpg
i.imgur.com/siDVz97.jpg

Features: - Default Backpack Radio for RHS United States Marine Corps factions - MARPAT Woodland, Desert, Coyote and Ranger Green camouflage - 3 different antennas with different ranges - Extended antenna has higher range - Antennas are interchangeable via ACE Interaction menu - If the player is near the RF-3080 antenna, the player has 4 times the TX/RX range   Requirements: - ACE - CBA - TFAR (if TFAR version)   Classnames:   Known issues: - Animations do not play if player isn't standing   Changelog: 1.0 - Initial Release 1.1 - Improved LODs - Improved textures - Improved RVMAT - Added Coyote and Ranger Green - Added extended antenna version for whip antenna - Antenna can be assembled to full length via ACE Interaction system - Added blade and "Donkey Dick" antenna - Added satcom antenna (RF-3080) 1.2 - Improved Textures for ILBE - Added RF-3080 bag - Increased RF-3080 range multiplier from 2 to 4 - Decreased RF-3080 weight to 2.63 kg - Fixed an issue with conflicting TFAR muliplicators when more than one RF-3080 was placed in the mission 1.2.1 (06.11.2016) - Fixed placement of RF-3080 satcom antenna (ace_common_waitAndExecute was removed with ACE3 3.8.0) 1.2.2 - Fixed wrong radio GUI "Resource not found" error           Antenna ranges Whip: tf_range = 17000 Whip extended: tf_range = 25000 Blade: tf_range = 18000 DD: tf_range = 15000   Thanks to: - Task Force Wolf for testing - BW Kleiderkammer team for their gear change script   Licence: - Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA) https://www.bistudio.com/community/licenses/arma-public-license-share-alike