Hmm this 50m limit from center I am afraid too - but will make experiment with single turret model alone and will see, also I will test on vanilla turret adding my wepon to this turret and check if problem will ocure - or add it to tank turret - mechanic should be the same so problem source will be divided to weapon or turret config. I made a test with only turret model < 50m size, still the same problem but something must be in model config or model beacouse test with tank and vanilla turret make on weapon positive state (weapon working corectly on other vehicles so config of ship/turret is problematic). Seems to be a problem in model.cfg definitions but what could cause this kind of issue ( I make test on problematic turret with other weapons like grenade luncher or other canno type and still no effect on ammo but clouds and fire effects are made in correct place and in correct direction WTF?   I am close and close to solve problem on RTP I found : Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HWK_MK45/Turrets/Mainturret/: Turret body MainTurret not found while initializing the model hwk_mk45\hwk_mk45_gun.p3d
Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HWK_MK45/Turrets/Mainturret/: Turret gun MainGun not found while initializing the model hwk_mk45\hwk_mk45_gun.p3d I made turret class as new turret but what is missing in this?: class NewTurret;
        class Turrets         {
           class Mainturret: NewTurret             {
            class turrets {};
            class Reflectors {};
            aggregateReflectors[] = {};
                    gun = "MainGun";
                    animationSourceGun = "Maingun";
                    body = "MainTurret";
                    animationSourceBody = "MainTurret";                  ........................              };
         };   SOLVED: in model.cfg  animation class name must be the same as declared as body and gun in turret class (those names are not bones of model but clases of animations of those bones - crazy as usually) - now turret config is like that:                     gun = "gun_elev";
                    animationSourceGun = "Maingun";
                    body = "turret_turn";
                    animationSourceBody = "MainTurret"; due to model  animanames: class turret_turn
            {
                type="rotation";
                source="MainTurret";
                selection="turret";
                axis="axis_turret";
                //animPeriod = 10.6;
                memory=1;
                minValue="(rad -360)";
                maxValue="(rad 360)";
                angle0="(rad -360)";
                angle1="(rad 360)";
            };             class gun_elev:turret_turn