Modding Guides & Tutorials Compilation   Last Update: August 24th, 2023     This is a massive collection of Guides & Tutorials for modding in general for Arma3, the following guides and tutorials are listed in alphabetical order but not sorted by any subject, also  there is no numerical order to the list, the numbers to the left of each number is only there to be used as a an associative reference.  There could be more guides & tutorials out there for the game, if there is any other guides or tutorials i have missed please let me know and i will add them.         I hope my list here will save you guys alot of time in searching for such guides and tutorials for modding! ============= [Guide] Creating Custom Factions with ORBATRON [Tutorial] Introduction to Modding in Arma Video/Text Tutorial Series 2 Addon Configuration ArmA Addon Tutorials ArmA 3 Sound Modding 101 Addon Signature Tutorial Animation - explanation of the magic behind Animation Tutorial: From Blender to Arma 3 Cars config guidelines Characters And Gear Encoding Guide Characters Modding Tutorial 1 Characters Modding Tutorial 2 Characters Modding Tutorial 3 CMA:Development Setup Custom weapon - attachments don't work Documentation Sources Arma 3 Modding - Vehicle Configs, Weapon Configs & Damage Modeling Glass Damage Tutorial by ObmaR Glass Tutorial How to add vehicles to the game (Config) How Are Monster/Creature/Zombie Units Created? How to create your own Insignias addon How to sign your addons and mods Jets Hitpoint Configuration Mod Folder Icon tutorial Modding Characters Mondkalb's "How to create an Addon from scratch" Mondkalb's Addon Tutorial Mondkalb's MultiMaterial Tutorial Old stlye US Army BDU Particle Templates P Drive (devP) Replacement Config Tutorial RTM Animation Tutorial Ships Config Guidelines Soldier Protection Tanks Config Guidelines Tools Installation Underwear modding guidelines Vilas' Config tutorials Weapon Config Guidelines 1 weapons config guidelines 2 Wiki Tutorials - Bohemia Interactive Community Porting Units, Vehicles, & Weapons [Tutorial] Arma 3 weapons config guidelines [Tutorial}Simple Re-texturing Guide (From Start To Finish) Arma 2 Weapon to Arma 3 Arma 3 Assets Arma 3 Porting Guidelines Overview Arma 3 Weapon Config Guidelines Bringing A2 weapon addons to A3 CfgWeapons Config Reference Config Properties Megalist How to create a gun in arma 3? How to quickly and easy get vehicles into ArmA3 M16A4 Example Tank porting tutorial Addon, Pbo Tools & Utilities Credits To those who have come, gone, and are still here that have created such tutorials for modding and enhancing the game to new levels, the Arma community thanks you!