I've been playing a lot on this map recently, and while it is indeed fantastic for flying, it feels a bit limited once you put boots on the ground.   Considering the addition of roads and the large towns/villages of the map, I believe it would make a wonderful playground for infantry if it wasn't for the un-enterable buildings.
I really hope @Jove Chiere that you'll consider replacing them with their CUP counterparts, or at least making the map compatible with CUP Core.   In fact, I've been having a look at your buildings from ToH Core, and a replacement seems doable since the classname structure is similar.
I've made a quick script to illustrate that in-game as a "proof of concept" (cf. video).       And here's the script I used :   Also please note that the "center" of the buildings is sometimes a bit offset between your models and those from CUP, but considering the "small" amount of different building models, it shouldn't be too hard to adjust them.   On an another hand, a full replacement may be performance unfriendly.
If you manage to make the map compatible with CUP (so you don't have those black textured buildings in the video), mission makers could just replace buildings on small areas of interest, or do it temporarily when players are close to towns.   Anyway thanks for your work on the port !   PS : The script is MP and JIP compatible, and has to be run only on the server. You can replace all buildings on the map with : [[(worldSize / 2), (worldSize / 2), 0], (sqrt 2 * (worldSize / 2))] call TOV_fnc_TohToCupReplacement; It takes 40 seconds to run on my PC 😋.
    • Haha
    • Thanks