TERRAIN NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE, FUTURE WORK HANDED OVER TO @Igor Nikolaev    
    Vacant is a post-apocalyptic terrain located in the South-West region of the United States. It is a very arid-desert climate that is home to small highway towns, rough mountains, and even some surprising hidden locations. Try not to get lost, and watch out for snakes.      Map Size: 8km by 8km

Cell Size: 2m

Required Addons: None     Project has been my baby for the last 5 months. Certainly a pleasure to finally release it, and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I will!     Special Thanks: Everyone over at the A3 Terrain-Dev Discord (without them, none of this would have been possible @haleks (for creating a mod that inspired a simple mission maker to venture into the world of terrain building) OlaHaldor (for his amazing color map basis that he designed specifically for this terrain) Everyone in my gaming community that put up with me bouncing countless ideas off them (-WWF-)     Any questions, criticism, comments, or pictures are welcome here.     Download Link: (Steam Workshop) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1754027265