Well, I tested this issue for Podnos VDV mortar. Some custom arty pieces doesn't respond on A3 artillery commands, eg IF's mortars, so checked that first, but not the case - RHS arty work fine with doArtilleryFire command.    So I went through the arty handler code, and found a reason. The reason is - lacking info in the HAL manual. :) Custom arty, that utilizes also custom, not vanilla, ammunition, require additional config. It is possible in HAL in a way analogous to FFE, but there's no info about that in the HAL manual. In this additional config you inform code, which class of custom ammo does what (HE, smoke...). FFE manual:     In HAL this is RydHQ_Add_OtherArty, which should be used instead of RHQ_Mortars (RHQ_Mortars is for mortars, also custom, but only those using vanilla ammunition). Rest works same way.    I prepared simplistic demo mission including HAL 122 scripts:   Custom arty demo   Setup may be not accurate (didn't tested, which ammo is smoke or illum, and as for the rest I put HE everywhere). Tested, works fine now (run it in editor, observe a tank ahead, open map, watch debug markers, at SPLASH close map to see booms around the tank).   Here's init config:   RydHQ_Wait = 2; RydHQ_Debug = true; RydHQ_DebugII = true; RydHQ_ChatDebug = true; RydHQ_GroupMarks = [west,east,resistance,civilian]; RHQ_Art = ["rhs_2b14_82mm_vdv"]; /*[[[list of arty pieces classnames (lowercase)],[list of magazines for these classes in order: primary (HE), rare (WP, Cluster…),secondary (used instead of HE – guided, laser…),smoke, illum]], …]; Same magazine class my by used for primary, rare and secondary ammunition. If some category isn’t or shouldn’t be used use "" (empty string) instead of classname.*/ RydHQ_Add_OtherArty = [[["rhs_2b14_82mm_vdv"],["rhs_mag_3vo18_10","rhs_mag_3vo18_10","rhs_mag_3vo18_10","",""]]]; nul = [] execVM "RydHQInit.sqf"; Note, it's single version of Podnos mortar config. Analogously you have to add all the rest artillery with proper ammunition lists to this array. And remember, arty piece classes has to be all lowercase.