@major_shepard,
First off, I want to tip my hat to you for your continued devotion to this project, your excellent work and the help you provide to the community, this is wonderful. My group and I have been using a3s for about as long as it has been around. After I first set it up on our rented server, the only maintenance I've had is just build/sync for the past years, kudos to you   It's been a while since I've actually looked back to this forum topic, I decided to start from post 1 and read through the 85 pages now and catch up (I've forgotten how much a3s has evolved).   My interest was the possibility of hosting the repo files to a cloud drive, such as Google Drive.  I'm playing with the idea of dropping my rented server and going to a local dedicated rig for hosting game play at my house (separate from my gaming rig, but on same network). I would then setup the ftp server on this machine. The only issue I would have by doing this would be, my internet speed to upload sync'd repo to our members (mod set upwards 40gb) would be sub-par and not really a option I would take.   This leads me to this question, The only real suggestion that I could find concerning google drive is here.     Is this a reality of using google drive to host the source of the download/sync, and if so how exactly would one accomplish this vrs the way I do it now, ftp on rented dedicated server using fileZilla (same server hosting modset)?   If this is a possibility I would gladly accept any guidance on this matter, if not possible, I understand too.   Once again, thank you very much for your work with a3s.