Hello Iron Front Community, and WarMod fans!
As requested by many I am pleased to announce IFA3WarModSA!

What is IFA3WarModSA?
It is an SA - Standalone mod that adds Infantry weapons, ammo boxes, statics, vehicles, and tanks to your
IFA3 - Iron Front: Liberation 1944 in Arma3.
All the content mod was separated from IFA3WarMod and put into its own mod, this SA version is nothing but the new
content, see the video demonstration and the listing of all the content below for more info on whats in the mod.

IFA3WarModSA is the 10th WarMod in the WarMod Series, for more info on the WarMod Series
see my website linked below.

WarMod Series
More information on my WarMod series can be seen here on my website's
about page: http://warmod.webs.com/aboutwarmod.htm
Download Use IFA3 Liberation mod instead it has everything and more then what this mod had, plus its not broke and works with latest version of the game.   Patch v1.1 changelog: ----> LINK Patch v1.2 changelog: ----> LINK Patch v1.3 changelog: ----> LINK Patch v1.4 changelog: ----> LINK Requirements
CBA_A3 & IFA3

Demonstration Video
=================
Infantry Weapons
================= Mg30 Mg31 Mg34 MP38 MP41/r MP18 MP28\II MP35 PPS43 PTRD-41 FG42 German: Fallschirmjägergewehr 42, "paratrooper rifle 42" ---> Video Demonstration K98 w/z41 scope K98\Gewehrgranatgerat ---> Video Demonstration Mp44\Gewehrgranantgerat G43\Gewehrgranantgerat SVT-40 w\scope MP44 w\scope Mosin Nagant w\Bramit Silencer 1895 revolver Pistol w\Silencer Lee Enfield Mk II Lee Enfield Mk III w/ Rail M1903A1, & M1903A1 with Unertl 8x Scope 4 Ammoboxes w\rifle attachments See Video that demonstrates these weapons: Pt1 pt2 ========================
Tanks,Vehicles, & Statics
======================== Panzer III Ausf.M Panzer III Ausf.N Panzer III Ausf.L Soviet Sd.kfz 251 w/now ability to shoot from back seats Scout M3 - w/now ability to shoot from back seats Russian Dshk M1927 76mm polk Gun M2 50cal Maxim M30 Kubalwagen with Mg42 R71-43 MotorCycle ---> Video Demonstration Nebelwerfer 42 7.5 cm Leichtgeschütz 40 ========
Mission
========
Included is a demo mission with all the content you can try out,
you have arsenal and zeus access.

How to access the content ingame  
Credits
The following individuals I give full credits to
without their work, support, assistance, and mods
IFA3WarModSA would not be possible!   Scar - coding, ammoboxes Gunther.S, Adantah, WOG Group, & TacBF - IF_Extra Pack Jegor - Models, textures JustFighter - Models, textures, PPS-43 Pionner - texture/models Lennard - Textures for ZF41 sights, and all bramit silencers Shvetz - configuration, scripting, animation Fudge - BMW R71-model \ texture CSA38 - model \ texture Riksen - for his port, Scar09 for the model - Fallschirmjägergewehr 42 (Fg42) Trixie - rifle pack (Lee Enfield Mk II) Toadie2k - NIArms M1903 Springfield Rifle Pack theOden - 7.5 cm Leichtgeschütz 40 & config help ===============