FFtA3 : From Flashpoint to Arma 3

Project description :
FFtA3 is a Multiplayer project. My objective is to recreate all the best OFP maps (starting by CTF: Capture the Flag and all the way to DM and TDM). As an old school player, playing Flashpoint since 2001 I have recently installed Arma 3. Only finding very little CTF and DM GamePlay, I have started gathering the wonderful maps we all played and on witch we spent soooo much time and started transferring them in the Arma 3 world.

Scripts and Templates :
In collaboration with the "88th Walking Death" squad and some other coders, I have built up stable CTF, DM and TDM templates. It's is now operational since 1.68 Update. Special thanks to [88] LORD without who this couldn't be possible.   Special Thanks :
Asaayu
FrankForsyth   Where to play : www.esportsmasters.org

Map already recreated : - [CTF] The End 
- [CTF] Lost And Lonley 
- [CTF] Never Scared 
- [CTF]=S.O.F=Born To Kill 
- [CTF] Corridor 
- [DM] Tequila Sundown 
- [TDM] SNIPER SHOWDOW 
- [TDM] Urban Sniper
- [DM] MAZED - [CTF] S-Curve - [CTF] Mini Hexenkessel - [CTF] Adagio (QA Testing) - [DM] Andersen Gunship (WIP) 

Maps to come :  - [CTF] Scotch Valley - [CTF] PRiSONyARD (by SOD clan)
- [CTF] Dead Mans Alley (by SOD clan)
- [CTF] Head Fuck (by SOD clan)
- [CTF] ToySoldiers
- [CTF] Crazy ctf
- [CTF] Cashville 
- [CTF] Dead Zone - [CTF] Yukon
- [CTF] X-RAY 
- [CTF] URBAN ALLEY 
- [CTF] Little Everon 
- [CTF] LightHouseKeeper 
- [CTF] Up In Smoke - [CTF] PARADISE
- [TDM] Double Tower Sniper 
- [TDM] SniperZ  - [CTF] Labyrinthe
Please feel free to send me some recommendations by Mail and if you have the maps you are asking for somewhere, send them too.

What is CTF ?
CTF stands for Capture The Flag. It is a "Close Quarters Combat (CQC)" game-mod played by a limited amount of players (2 to 24 players) in a restricted area (500m MAX). CTF players have to capture the enemy flag and bring it back to their own Flag. Fatigue is disabled and Snipers/long range riffles are not available (for CQC version). The team that scores the most times in a given time is the winner.   CTF can be adapted to bigger maps and applied to a terrain.   Listen to the ArmaNET podcast

FFtA3 CTF Map Features :
- Weapon Menu
- Friendly tags (Optional) - Flag tags (Optional) - Self Heal system   FFtA3 DM Map Features :
- Lobby Weapon type selection - Full Randomised weapons & scopes
- Friendly tags (For TDM Only) - Self Heal system   NO MODS ARE NEEDED FOR THE SYSTEM TO WORK.
  License :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lQ_sMCqxYaTz7rWZyJ6rfiKpc2FVWe0i/view?usp=sharing
Download :

THE END : Workshop / Google Drive
LOST AND LONELY : WorkShop / Google Drive NEVER SCARED : WorkShop / Google Drive =S.O.F=BORN TO KILL : WorkShop / Google Drive Corridor : WorkShop / Google Drive
Tequila Sundown : WorkShop / Google Drive Sniper Showdown : WorkShop / Google Drive Urban Sniper : WorkShop / Google Drive MAZED : WorkShop / Google Drive S-Curve : WorkShop / Google Drive Mini Hexenkessel : Workshop / Google Drive  @FlashRangerArma