Hello, I bought the game 1 day after release, I played it serveral times and I was so dissapointed that I stop to play the game. But now, after patch 1.01 final, I reinstalled it and gave it another try. What seriously pi**es me off are the microsoft sam like radio commands. Horrible. BIS you cannot be serious about that. Do you play the game and like that? Did the betatesters say: YES thats GREAT! Question: Can I deaktivate these sounds or replace it? @BIS: Can you update these sounds? Second problem which is way worse: I play CS, CoD4/5 and other FPS which have very accurate mouse settings. The aiming is direct and accurate. I need this accurate aiming to aim the best way, pwn:cool:, and thus have fun with a game. I've invested much time to set up my pc the optimal way. My hardware is a mx518 with 1000hz and 450 dpi setting. Mouseaccl is deaktivated, Windows sens is standard. ARMA II feels like mouseaccleration + a serious mouse lag. Its nearly impossible to aim proper. In the menu the mouse seems to be okay. (Attention: I know that ARMAII is a realistic war-simulation. I know that BIS wanted to simulate the weight of the weapons. I know that there's a floating mode. Nevertheless I cannot imagine that this mouselag is a part of a good simulation. Thus I think its a problem of the game.) I Installed the game at serveral PCs of friends. = Same Problem. Forums said ARMA I had the same problem. Do you experience the same or do you simply don't have a problem and accept this as normal? In an other forum I've read that it helps to set the DPI of the mouse to the maximum. I've tried it, but it wont work. Others said the problem is the low fps-rate. I don't think so. I have very good fps and i also tried to set the graphicssettings to lowest and resolution 1024. My FPS were high and i had the same mouselag. My System: vista64bit PhenomI 9950 BE oc 3ghz ATI 4890 oc 4gb drr 800 GA-MA78GM mobo vista 64 bit vsync always off mouseaccleration deactivated (regestryentry) I hope some of you have a soulution for me. Can i "script" or "mod" a better mouse? I payed 50bucks, i loved OPFI and i would love to play the game. But without a direct mouse aiming its not possible for me. Thank you!