CBS - Combat Battle Sounds (Arma2OA Sound Mod) Hello Arma2OA fans! This is a massive compilation mod that i built back in the Arma2 & OA days (when Arma3 didn't exist), it contains some files from 4 sound mods which are the following:  HiFi, Jsrs, RWS, Vops The sounds change the following: AV8b Harrier gun sounds F35 gun sounds Unguided rockets (FFAR) Sidewinder missiles Stinger missiles Hellfire missiles GAU Static weapons Launchers Pistols Assault weapons Sub machine guns Sniper rifles Machine guns Smoke environment Explosions movement sounds Radio chatter Sonic cracks M1A1 Abrams tank Bradley APC and some other guns for helis. The mod contains some files that i had before the author back then updated the mod and changed the sounds. Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ciJ1kNyMzQzR3fUTSD_AMtiU1NbY1WW1/view?usp=sharing Requirements @CBA,@CBA_A2, @CBA_OA   Video Note - there are some infantry weapons that are vanilla, but only a few of them. Note 2- In the video im playing with my COWarMod along with the sound mod. Questions & Answers Credits Go to the authors of HiFi, Jsrs, RWS, Vops wherever they are, thank you for your work in the past!