Just because arma3's poor vehicular AI pathfinding is part of the base game code, this does not mean that terrain makers are helpless and can't do anything to help their product work better in this regard as you would have us believe.    The fact is, for the last 20 years now 3rd party modders have been needing to do as much as they can to minimize the inherent flaws which are in the base game since 2001. Some of them do a good job at it and some clearly do not. The original BIS team from 2 decades ago understood these flaws and took them into consideration when making the terrain. The Bohemia of today also knows it but ignores it all too often anyway.  In a terrain with potentially thousands of trees you need to carefully consider the AI pathfinding issues and make sure you don't create bottlenecks that the AI can't deal with.   So what I'm saying is that to release a piece of payware that would not take good care in this regard would simply not be worth my own time, nor my money. That's for me to know and decide...not you.   Oh yes and, I certainly AM entitled to decide what I require in a payware product before I will get good use out of it after purchasing it... that is exactly how markets are formed and this is how business is done all over the world. There is nothing about my concerns that deserve to be ridiculed by you or anyone else.    You need to wise up more in your head, and less in your arse...my good fellow.