Tier 1 Weapons - A mod by Fingolfin
This mod adds several weapons used by US SOCOM units in different setups and color variants. It is based on the RHS framework and should work fine with ACE.
• SR16s with 11.5 and 14.5inch barrels, URX4 rails, various stocks in different color variants
• HK416s with 10.4 and 14.5inch barrels, Geissele, Remington and Midwest rails, various stocks in different color variants
• Mk46s & 48s in different color variants
• M110k1s and M110k5s
• Glock 19, Glock 22 & SIG Sauer P320 handguns
• Vortex Razor HD Gen II and Gen III
• Leupold M3A
• ShortDot 1-8x24 PM II CC
• Nightforce 1-8x ATACR
• Elcan SpecterDR 1.5x/6x
• Eotech 551 and 553
• Micro T-1 & T-2
• 3X magnifier
• G33 magnifier
• L3 magnifier
• all in various color variants
• LA5B and NGAL
• Surefire M300C, M600V and M603V
• KAC, Daniel Defense, Larue, and gangster grips
• Gemtech Halo, Rotex-IIIC, Surefire SOCOM 1 & 2, KAC 7.62 QDC/CRS, KAC 5.56 QDC & QDC/CQB, AAC M4-2000 and Dead Air Sandman-S suppressors
• highly detailed models and textures (mostly)
• a wide variety of weapon accessories and scopes
• ACE compatibility (not fully tested, please report all bugs you encounter)
• optional BettIR config here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2271191070
• new optic mode for the LPVOs: CQB mode; better field of view, but MRAD markings are not displayed correctly. Use Next Optic Mode (default Ctrl + NumPad /)
• new Elcan SpecterDR 1.5x/6x versions with ARD and Docter III attachments
• fixed Elcan SpecterDR 1.5x/6x reticle
• standalone EXPS3-0s, Aimpoint Micros and Romeo4Ts were moved a bit forward
• magnified Romeo4Ts can now change reticles (Previous Optic Mode, by default Shift + NumPad /)
• Elcan SpecterDR 1.5x/6x 2D version converted to CBA scope
• improved NGAL textures (thanks to Eagle)
• Magnifier combos on Larue risers were moved a bit forward to avoid clipping with backup sights on some weapons
• fixed VMR-2 reticle was on the first focal plane
• improved reticles on low magnification for the ATACR-18 and Razor Gen III
• added tracers to the 7.62mm belts (every fifth round, same as in the RHS mags)
• changed the reload animation for the 14.5 rifles to Toadie's long barrel animation
• added BCM Gunfighter Vertical Grip Mod3 MLOK
• config improvements for the CBA scopes
• mid/long range scopes now have the correct mil dot dimensions (compatible with ACE ballistics)
• fixed: some attachments were not moving with the recoil animations on handguns
• M300C and M600V standalone attachments available on more weapons
• improved (I think) mid/long range scopes (better field of view)
• improved rvmats on the URX4 and SMR rails.
• fixed: attachments not showing on some SR-16s
• added M300C and M600V standalone attachments
• added M110k5s with ACS stocks
• added black SIG Sauer MCX Virtus variant
• added PIP scopes for mid/long range scopes (check your CBA settings)
• small model changes to make the SR-16s more accurate
• changed the EXPS3-2s to EXPS3-0s since only the latter are used in SOCOM units
• fixed missing muzzle flip on the handguns
• added SIG Sauer MCX Virtus
• added SIG Sauer Romeo4T
• added SIG Sauer SRD762
• many scopes now use the CBA scripted reticle functions (smooth zoom, illuminated reticles - check the CBA options for key-binds)
• fixed loud Mk48 sounds
• You cannot switch between reticles on the magnified Romeo4T sights. The switch optic mode function in CBA would be an option, but it is used for flipping the magnifiers.
• The magazines sit too low on the SR-16. This is to avoid clipping with the bolt.
• Only the light cone is showing on the SAW laser/light combos, not the light point. No idea how to fix that...
• Pistol magazines won’t show up if the pistol is holstered. That will be fixed when the next A3 update comes and mod authors add the “showHandgunMagProxy = 1;” to their configs.
Please report all bug you find.
• to be announced...
• RHS USF
Origin of the content
All of the models and most of the textures I used were not made by me but all of them are either open source or were purchased legally by me (mostly via CGTrader). Here is a list of the original creators:
• Toadie2K: HK416 base models, Mk46s & 48s, Leupold M3A, Doctor III, Gemtech Halo, Rotex-IIIC, ammo belt, AAC M4-2000
• ParallaxGameStudios: Geissele rails, EXPS3, ShortDot, Micro T-2, G33, M300C, M600V, Daniel Defense VFG, Larue FUG, SOCOM 1, Nightforce ATACR, NGAL, Glock 19, P320, URX4, Magpul RVG, Daniel Defense M-LOK VFG, Magpul MVG, Magpul M-LOK AFG, Surefire X300U-B
• Hans Christian Lie Johannessen: M110k1, KAC 7.62 QDC/CRS
• Kiory: Harris Bipod
• natelaurin: 3X magnifier
• n3600: Vortex Razor HD Gen II
• janxo: LA5B, M603V, Surefire Switch, SOCOM 2
• 3DSanTan: KAC VFG, Sandman-S
• TeoCG: Elcan SpecterDR 1.5x/6x
• zraider: Micro T1, dual switch
• Artistwall07: Larue riser, Midwest rails, MFT stock
• chamferzone: Glock 22
• san_san37: L3 magnifier
• warden_1: Vortex Razor HD Gen III
• madmax1539: Eotech 553
• Kerj-3D: Grip-pod
• Krycek & 4Echo: Pistol rail mount
Along with these talented creators I have some other people to thank:
• the RHS team for their outstanding work and the framework for this mod
• Toadie, Spartan0536 and Navaro for their great add-ons and their kindness to make them open source
• and to Bohemia Interactive for a great game and their continued support.
For personal entertainment purposes only.
You are not allowed to reupload parts of this mod or the whole mod without the written permission of the author.
You are not allowed to use parts of this mod or the whole mod in your own creations without the written permission of the author.
You are allowed to retexture parts of the mod using the hidden selections as long as the original mod stays a dependency.
The creator claims no responsibility for any damages this add-on or mod may cause, use at your own risk.