ToH Characters Faces of Bohemian Interactive for Arma 2 & Take on Helicopters ported to Arma 3.   The mod of the ToH characters, including the faces that appear in Take on Helicopters, Arma2, Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2 British Armed Forces, Arma 2 Private Military Company, Arma 2 Army Of Czech Republic... adapted for Arma 3, have their limitations as they are poor quality Arma 2 textures. But they have been adapted and the necessary textures have been created to make them look as good as possible. It currently includes: 👨180 & 👩45 TkoH/A2/A2OA/A2BAF/A2PMC/A2ACR faces 💆‍♂️18 & 💆‍♀️7 heads ready to be played ‍🦲+5500 Combinations for AI https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_2:_CfgIdentities     New story characters!
I've started a new project in the MOD, it's about bringing these faces to life in the Armaverse.
So, I'm creating story characters that can be used in missions or campaigns to create new and exciting scenarios. In addition to the character, I am adding a brief description of them, to give possible ideas of what or who they might be.     How to do a face conversion from A2 to A3? Some people have asked me where is the difficulty in taking some textures from Arma 2 and adding them to Arma 3.
Well, behind this mod there is a lot of technical and artistic work.
Given the amount of faces that existed, I looked for a way to automate the process to some extent and thus be able to work with such a volume of faces. It is not a simple copy and paste, as it requires a total deconstruction of quality and detail in the faces of A2.   You can download from now in Workshop, enjoy: @ToH Characters https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2170387941 (Available via WorkShop).   Todo.txt @ToH Characters   Known Bugs: -Some textures could be improved.
-Women's bodies.   Any advice on the old faces of A2 or ToH to give a greater resemblance to the original, will be welcome.   Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA) Take On Public License Share Alike (TOPL-SA) Arma 2 & Take On Helicopters is made by Bohemia Interactive. based on Public Data Pack