Modeling, Retexturing Guides & Tutorials Compilation List Last Update: July 12th, 2022     This is a compilation of Modeling, and retexturing guides and tutorials for arma3, the list below is set in alphabetical order, there is no numerical order to the list, the numbers to the left of each number is only there as a an associative reference.     This is what i found in my search, but there could be more, if you find or know of any not already on the list please let me know and i will add it. Modeling Guides & Tutorials [Tutoria] - Importing ArmA2 vehicles to ArmA3 [Tutorial] Basic model export from Maya to Oxygen 2 to Arma 3 [Tutorial] BI Sample Data Modding 102 - Intro to Static and Dynamic Objects in O2 [Tutorial] Bohemia Sample Data Modding 101 [Tutorial] New Oxygen2 Install Guide Aircraft Modelling Tutorials? Arma 3 Modding Characters Arma 3 Cars Config Guidelines Arma 3 Trees ARMA 3 Underwear modding guidelines Arma 3 Vegetation P3D Arma 3 Weapon Collimator Sights Custom Backpack Tutorial by STALKERGB DasParadoxon Gaming Blog: Arma 3 - How to import a blender model - Part 1 DasParadoxon Gaming Blog: Arma 3 - How to import a blender model - Part 2 DasParadoxon Gaming Blog: Arma 3 - How to import a blender model - Part 3 From Blender to ArmA 3 - Complete process tutorial Getting a 3D Model/Object into Arma 3 || Arma 3 Modeling Tut For NOOBS How to "zero" your gat and your scopes Importing Models from Blender and SketchUp LOD   Model Config OPREP - VEHICLE CUSTOMIZATION | Dev Hub | Arma 3 Oxygen 2 - Manual RVMAT basics (SuperShader,MultiMaterial,SkinShader,Procedural etc) Simple O2 tutorials STALKERGB's Weighting overview User Animated Section of Model - Tutorial Using the FHQ Arma Toolbox for Blender – -FHQ- Visitor 3 Manual Retexturing Arma 3 Setting Textures for Wrecks Basic Retexturing Tutorial of Arma 3 content Character retexture guide by Scarecrow398 Help. Is there a simple guide on how to retexture? [Tutorial] Simple Re-texturing Guide (From Start To Finish) Credits This list goes out to those members of the community who took their time to create guides and tutorials for the subjects in this list, i would also hope that my list here will give these contributors more appreciation for their work and helping make our game here Awesome!