Formally named: Slay's Ghost Recon Wildlands Drone System, now named (EDS) Slay's Expedited Drone System

Hello Bohemia forum, this is going to be the first mod I've publicly released, I'm currently planning to release it as a standalone mod as it was originally made for a Ravage mission I worked on for 2 years, but I felt as if it was a complete waste to let it sit in an obscure mission.

Posted on Workshop:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2263559431

Features: Instantly throw infinite amount of drones that are already connected to the players UAV terminal allowing a Ghost Recon Wildlands esque drone system.
4 different drones to choose
A Recon drone which can drop smoke grenades
A Medical drone which can revive teammates using the vanilla revive system
A combat drone using the Laws of War DLC's de-mining drone
A secondary combat drone using the vanilla drone but with weapons attatched to it (not visible, but usable)

Planned Features:
Standalone mod first and foremost, the script version will be posted as soon as I seperate unneeded files and remove left over scripts from the original mission they were used in.
The ability to visibly see what drone you threw
A way to destroy the drone with a scroll menu or make destroying the only means of leaving the drone, akin to the original game.
More planned features maybe to come depending on feedback.

Media: