Large Addons collection for ArmA Cold War Assault  2001 – 2008 (The simulation originally known as Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis)   I take no credit for any of these addons. The author’s names are listed in the txt file and word doc. All credit goes to the addon makers.     I want to share this collection of addons that I and my gaming groups used from 2001 – 2008.
This is not a MOD, it is simply a collection of quality addons our group downloaded and used when Cold War Crisis was the current release from BIS. This time period saw official releases such as Red Hammer and Resistance.  We reluctantly moved on as the new ArmA versions were released. We still load up ArmA Cold War Crisis from time to time. I hope I can help someone by providing an addon they are looking for from the good old days or introduce newly enlisted CWC players to the excellent addons that helped build the best community and future versions of the best military simulator that you can access without actually enlisting. Some of these addons, now over 10 years old are hard to find.

You know the drill, use at your own risk and I am unable to provide any support beyond the documents included with this Pack of addons. Enjoy.
This is the only active download link right now.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/il8iz627hwzqel8/theGraveyardShiftAddonsCollection.zip/file