Hi All! this is the releasethread for the Boeing 737 and its variants!   Planes included: KC-737 (Tanker version) C-737 (Cargo version) E-7A (AEW version) 737-S5/C40 (Passenger version)   Features: -Mid-air refuelling with most aircraft mods (Firewill's planes, my planes, TeTet's SU-35 and F/A-18E/F). -The three military versions are mid-air refuellable by the kc-737 -Terrain and sink rate alarm sound -Wide radar range and data link for the E-7    Skins:   E-7: -USAF -NATO -Italian air force -RAF -German air force -AAF   C-737/KC-737: -USAF -NATO -Italian air force -RAF -German air force -3 civilian cargo operators (also used as smuglers planes on all sides, the planes are full of weapons/ammo to loot!)   737-S5/C-40: -Various civilian operators for the 737-S5 -USAF C-40   DOWNLOAD version 0.1: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1835744247   Credits: Sabre[dust]: for porting the model and let me use it Helija For the original model   Known issues: -the cockpit is like the old 737-200 one, I will update it in the future -The passenger cabin is still wip, you will find it "empty" apart from the seats -no static version at the moment       HOW TO MAKE YOUR PLANE COMPATIBLE: -You will need a memory point called "refuel_receptacle" if you need the "Boom" or "refuel_probe" if you need the "basket". This is the point where the basket or the boom will be connected to your plane. -An animation source in the config and an animation in the model called "fuel_probe" or fuel receptacle. -The kc-737 skript will automatically look for the value "1" of the animation, if the response is positive the plane will extend the boom or the basket as necessary.