TERRAIN HANDED OVER TO @Igor Nikolaev , PLEASE REFERENCE HIM FOR ALL FUTURE WORK. BEEN A FUN RIDE WITH ARMA FOR ME, SEE Y'ALL LATER!   Gila is a re-imagining of my first terrain, Vacant. I learned a tremendous amount in my first year of terrain creation, and decided to apply that new knowledge to an already existing terrain location, rather then move onto a completely new project. Just to clarify, although it shares a similar setting, this is in fact a completely new terrain. Much improved in every regard.

I hope you enjoy this creation of mine, as much as I have enjoyed making it. Good luck on surviving the harsh environment of Gila!   Map Size: 10km by 10km

Cell Size: 2m

Required Addons: None
      Recommended Addons/Tips:

Ravage 

EO's Addons

Enhanced Movement

For best visuals, I recommend using 105 Saturation, 105 Brightness, and 105 Contrast from the in game color settings (settings were used for all the screenshots). These are also my settings I use for any other terrain, for what its worth. 

Special Thanks: Everyone over at the A3 Terrain-Dev Discord (without them, none of this would have been possible @haleks  and the Ravage community (for creating a mod that inspired a simple mission maker to venture into the world of terrain building) Everyone in my gaming community that put up with me bouncing countless ideas off them (-WWF-) The team over at Chernarus Redux for a lot of inspiration       Any questions, criticism, comments, or pictures are welcome here.     Download Link/Photo Gallery: (Steam Workshop) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1817171402