Ok scripting gurus, we have another challenge for you.  I'm working on an AI Scripted Path script to run an AI or AI team through a series of positions in buildings or anywhere else.  And @madrussian is working on a badass script to map out all the nodes within any building.  The 3rd piece we need is a script to calculate a path between 2 nodes.  Path algorithms are well defined and can be found on the web.  I like this particular site because it has a well defined example with expected outcomes:    http://hansolav.net/sql/graphs.html   I've put their example data into 2 SQF arrays; All you have to do is implement the algorithm to find the path between 2 nodes.  The expected results are in that website, so when your code calculates the same results, you know it works.  Your code should read the above sample input arrays, and calculate the same path as found in the web link.   Any takers? Bonus Challenge:  Calculate shortest path that touches all nodes.   To clear a building, we need to sweep all rooms...that is different than shortest path between 2 nodes.  We need to calculate shortest path that allows us to touch all nodes.   I'll search for an algorithm for that also.  Basically we choose an entry point (starting node), and go from there.