Hi everybody   In a trigger I have the following condition:   vehicle player isKindOf "Helicopter" and ( (driver (vehicle player)) isEqualTo player or (gunner (vehicle player)) isEqualTo player or (commander (vehicle player)) isEqualTo player )   With this I would like to check if the player is the driver/gunner/commander of the helicopter he just entered and can give him another headgear (a helmet for example). The reason I do this is because I don't want the player to have another headgear when he enters into a cargo space.   Now the problem is: It works great for driver and gunner, but the commander doesn't work, as he sits in a turret. So I'm now looking for a way to replace the term "commander" with a code that checks the turret. Something like this:   ([vehicle player turret, [0]] (vehicle player)) isEqualTo player Sorry if the question looks stupid. I'm not a programmer and therefore have almost no knowlege about code. I googled for an hour now with "Arma 3 check if unit is in a specific turret" (and with similar search words) but I couldn't find anything that solves my problem - or maybe I didn't understand it.   So thanks everybody for your help and kind regards Wolkenbeisser