vDog Patrol and vDog Feral MULTIPLAYER Scripts version 1.7 "THE JOHNNYBOY UPDATE!" RELEASED! (04/30/20)   Release highlights/Changelog:   - Extensive rewrite of the whole script package to accommodate the massive new features introduced in version 1.7 while performing even better than before. - Dog Ai UNITS were replaced effectively by AGENT units. The effect was an astoundingly increase of performance while loosing no functionally whatsoever. (Also freed up mission Groups in the process). - Dogs can now be targeted and shot by REGULAR Ai UNITS (This is a first for Arma 3 in the Multiplayer Department!). It can be enabled or disabled when the scripts are EXEC. (Enabled by default) - You can now command the Dogs to "ATTACK" or "STAY" via the Arma 3 RADIO MENU (0-0). - The Dogs now feature new sounds and wounded textures courtesy of @johnnyboy! - You can now heal your wounded Dog Patrol Dogs! (Only one dog per player, but you can add more than one to Ai units in your squad for example) - Charging dogs can now cause nearby Enemy Ai units to flee in terror! - Updated the DEMO mission to showcase the new features better. - Fixed all the bugs and issues reported by the community.   version 1.7 DOWNLOAD LINK: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13a0tmoySShdRU6VcguneH748cK_Un-k_   PS: This was the biggest update that the script has received to date after I worked more than 50 hours on this update alone. 😉 Hopefully the mayor breakthroughs achieved by the vDogs regarding Agent utilization, targeting and general script optimization will serve the Arma community well!   PS2: I can't wait for some of you guys to convert this Dogs into menacing Wolves, Boars, Bears, Velociraptors, Monsters or even better, ALIENS! 🤑   It is also worth mentioning that @johnnyboy is working on a workaround to make the dogs faster and that feature might be implemented in future versions but I can't promise anything since my quarantine time is almost over and the vDogs are already feature complete as of version 1.7.   Have fun guys, endure this pandemic and we will come up stronger than before! GAME ON and finally enjoy fully featured Dogs for your MP missions! 😃 
    • Thanks